Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my first.

Well hi. Today im in school having i guess a blast? well today nothing new happened except for when i learned how to rope; rope as in cowboy stuff. its interesting and i thought it would be easy but thats just how it looks.
I didnt want to wake up this morning cause i stayed up all night doing laundry and that was so boring; but at least i have fresh clean clothes that came out of all that time well wasted. this mornign while getting ready i burnt myself on this stupid hair straightner! Now theres this red brownish line on my forehead which looks disgusting by the way. Anywho, today i didnt eat again; i probably should eat sometime since im down to 130 lb. Starting of the weekend i was 140... I can drop weight like its nothing which i find sick since im so skinny and yet i dont even look like im capable of having 130 pounds on me! Whatever, its high matabilism. i also hate when people say im annorexic, thats the farthest thing from what i am!
I should feel guilty for what happened yesterday at school; i tripped my friend and she messed up her knee. I felt so bad like as if someone just stabbed me and that sharp pain takes over and it hurts. thats what i felt. i didnt mean to trip her, i mean, i tried kicking the ball but ended up kicking her and tripping her. thats not even the worst part; everyone laughed and made fun of her and called her down, saying whatever to humiliate her. that was and far worst the meanest thing i ever did. I still feel bad.
Im in computer class right now, just got bugged by Kirk, hes just some boy who always hits me and consistently bugs me. its fun at sometimes but most times it gets out of hand but i laugh even though it hurts when he hits me. Hes awesome though... sometimes i think he just dislikes me and pretends to be my friend just to mean on me...? Possibly. I really hate having friends that use you for things that dont matter. I can be real bitchy but thats only cause some prick has to ruin everything for me. that Prick could be anyone, not hinting either.
I finally found my lost and favourite song ever. Dont let it go to your head by fefe dobson. its old but its such a great song. the lyrics fit my life perfectly and its just amazing. no matter what its a song i cant get over now. i should feel angry or sad after listening to this song but im not. i dont see why it matters so much to me anyways.
I never checked my facebook in forever which i should since it hasnt been updated in forever. for about a week but i cant because my internet on my cell phone got cut off because of some stupid error and in computer class, facebooks blocked off! we should have a sit in or a riot; totally kidding but i would do that anyday to be stupid. But thats just me. I really hope i passed my Grammer test!

No comments:

Post a Comment